Vision GeForce4 Ti 4600 problem

Old August 20th 03, 03:45 AM
Harley W. Daugehrty

Default Vision GeForce4 Ti 4600 problem

Just today I encountered a problem with my card, While attempting to run
Novalogic's Black Hawk Down game, I experienced visual artifacts of various
colors and stalling of the games video. I tried the demo version of Rise of
nations and encountered the video stalling.
how ever I haven't encountered the problem with other games.

Has any one encountered a problem similar and could tell me what it is?
I have included my system config, but i suspect that it is a graphics
setting, i have no idea what i did but it is rather annoying.

Any one have any ideas?

Harley

Operating System System Model
Windows XP Home Edition Service Pack 1 (build 2600) No details
available
Processor a Main Circuit Board b
2666 megahertz Intel Pentium 4
8 kilobyte primary memory cache
512 kilobyte secondary memory cache Board: AS45
Bus Clock: 133 megahertz
BIOS: Phoenix Technologies, LTD 6.00 PG 09/23/2002
Drives Memory Modules c,d
82.26 Gigabytes Usable Hard Drive Capacity
45.06 Gigabytes Hard Drive Free Space

56X CD-ROM
OPTORITE CD-RW CW4802 [CD-ROM drive]
3.5" format removeable media [Floppy drive]

IC35L040AVVA07-0 [Hard drive] (41.17 GB) -- drive 1
Maxtor 6E040L0 [Hard drive] (41.11 GB) -- drive 0 512
Megabytes Installed Memory

Slot 'A0' has 512 MB
Slot 'A1' is Empty
Slot 'A2' is Empty
Local Drive Volumes

c: (on drive 0) 41.10 GB 19.32 GB free
f: (on drive 1) 41.16 GB 25.74 GB free

Old August 20th 03, 06:59 PM
The Robot

Are you certain there's no artifacts at boot or any time other than the
games you mention?

Old August 20th 03, 11:40 PM
Harley W. Daugehrty

"The Robot" wrote in message
Are you certain there's no artifacts at boot or any time other than the
games you mention?

the only time I'm getting them is during game play, for high end games, I
think my problem may be overheating, one of my case fans is not running.
I recently had to reconnect my 3.5 drive power supply and I rearranged my
power lines inside the box, I apparently didn't plug in the last case fan
right........ this is the only thing I can think of, and the fact that I
was running game after the PC had been on for about 36 hours.....

Thanks for the help

Harley

Help needed with unidentified problem ^MisterJingo^ General 3 November 23rd 04 05:45 AM
Dell Dimension 4600 memory upgrade problem with OCZ module Stephane Homebuilt PC's 3 October 13th 04 12:19 AM
Mouse Problem Jeff Homebuilt PC's 0 October 1st 04 06:44 AM
Really WEIRD problem! TMack Ati Videocards 4 April 12th 04 04:30 AM
help with refresh problem please Michelle Ati Videocards 15 November 27th 03 03:01 AM