Geoforce FX5200 problem.

Old August 9th 03, 06:30 AM
Nick Koefoed

Default Geoforce FX5200 problem.

Hi Stan,
I dont know if you have tried this or not, but try and get access to another
PC and look for updated drivers on the net for it. If you cant get into
windows at all, then go in safe mode and update them.

From Nick

"Stan Linder" wrote in message
I am having problems booting up into Winxp. I start my computer it gets to
the Winxp screen, the light on my monitor is green not yellow. The WinXp
screen goes away, and I just get a black screen.

I have to reboot and choose last know good config to get it to boot.

How can I fix this.

Old August 9th 03, 06:43 AM
Stan Linder

I downloaded the new drivers mention in some of the posts on this newsgroup.
I install them but, I always have to reboot, and there is the problem.

It reboots and does the same thing. So I have to choose last known good
config again to get into windows. And have to go through the installing of
the drivers again.

I wish for the days when I had a trouble free videocard. The only way I am
writting this now is because, I chose not to reboot again. As long as I
don't shut down or reboot everything in is alright.

I did try the safemode way and can't get it to boot into windows normally.

Stan
"Nick Koefoed" wrote in message
Hi Stan,
I dont know if you have tried this or not, but try and get access to

another
PC and look for updated drivers on the net for it. If you cant get into
windows at all, then go in safe mode and update them.

From Nick

"Stan Linder" wrote in message
I am having problems booting up into Winxp. I start my computer it gets

the Winxp screen, the light on my monitor is green not yellow. The WinXp
screen goes away, and I just get a black screen.

I have to reboot and choose last know good config to get it to boot.

How can I fix this.

Help needed with unidentified problem ^MisterJingo^ General 3 November 23rd 04 05:45 AM
ATI Radeon 8500 problem (or the ViewSonice A90f+ monitor problem)?? T.T. Ati Videocards 0 October 9th 04 07:19 PM
Mouse Problem Jeff Homebuilt PC's 0 October 1st 04 06:44 AM
not the same old B&W problem (I don't think) Brian Lee Ati Videocards 0 July 9th 04 01:15 AM
GTA vice cyte gf4 fx5200 problem jhgd Nvidia Videocards 4 June 24th 03 09:58 PM