7n400-Pro2

Old September 17th 04, 04:30 AM
dino

Default 7n400-Pro2

what kind of issues are people having with this?....am looking at running
this set up with an unlocked Barton 2500 and 4 sticks of OCZ
PC3200EL-256..and overclocking is a must..the only reason why I ask is I am
swapping out a board i screwed up , and this one has some nice features.

Old September 17th 04, 07:16 PM
Little TeaPot

Its a LAME Arse board !!!!

Get an Abit NF7-S 2.0, 3 sticks of ram though

Old September 18th 04, 01:20 AM
jpsga

Magnificent board.
A board you can grow with.
A board that can be over clocked
A board is reliable.
A board that is stable.
A board *not for armatures.

I use every feature but FireWire.
You will love it.

Jim

Old September 18th 04, 10:35 AM
TX

jpsga wrote:
Magnificent board.
A board you can grow with.
A board that can be over clocked
A board is reliable.
A board that is stable.
A board *not for armatures.

I use every feature but FireWire.
You will love it.

Mine makes little tweety buzzing noises under heavy network use and
during times when certain colours are on screen. The diodes are
vibrating or something like that and it is very annoying.

Apart from that it is fine.
Old September 18th 04, 10:52 AM

"dino" wrote in message
what kind of issues are people having with this?....am looking at running
this set up with an unlocked Barton 2500 and 4 sticks of OCZ
PC3200EL-256..and overclocking is a must..the only reason why I ask is I
am
swapping out a board i screwed up , and this one has some nice features.

Temperatures.... I just dont think there right

Old October 1st 04, 06:04 PM
amberzonia

i'd agre with temperatures, i think all the readings are wrong no
matter what bios version you have, the best idea is to just switch
off all the warnings and get a fan/temp controller and let tell you
the temp instead.