hydravision for nvidia cards??

Old April 17th 09, 05:01 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
michael

Default hydravision for nvidia cards??

years back I had a ATI card installed. I work with dual monitors but
occasionally would leave a window on the second monitor. With Hydravision I
could right-click on the task bar and would be given a choice to be able to
move the window to monitor 1 without having to turn on the second monitor to
drag the window. anything like this for NVIDIA cards? Its a small thing but
was very helpful.
thanks

Photoshop Retouching & Digital Artwork
www.PixelKat.com

Old April 17th 09, 10:12 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
deimos[_2_]

Michael wrote:
years back I had a ATI card installed. I work with dual monitors but
occasionally would leave a window on the second monitor. With Hydravision I
could right-click on the task bar and would be given a choice to be able to
move the window to monitor 1 without having to turn on the second monitor to
drag the window. anything like this for NVIDIA cards? Its a small thing but
was very helpful.
thanks

If there is, it would be buried under the NView extension options. I
know there are lots of customizable hotkeys for lots of functions; I
never looked for a "move active window to workspace" one though.
Old April 18th 09, 02:54 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Westgate[_2_]

Michael ha scritto:
years back I had a ATI card installed. I work with dual monitors but
occasionally would leave a window on the second monitor. With Hydravision I
could right-click on the task bar and would be given a choice to be able to
move the window to monitor 1 without having to turn on the second monitor to
drag the window. anything like this for NVIDIA cards? Its a small thing but
was very helpful.
thanks

nVidia cards give full support to multiple displays with nView Desktop
Manager, which allows you to create and manage hotkeys for
multi-desktop, monitors and a loads of other useful functions.
These links might help you
http://www.nvidia.com/object/feature_nview.html
http://www.nvidia.com/object/IO_8400.html

--

There's 10 kind of people.
Those who know binary and those who don't.
Old April 18th 09, 04:25 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
michael

Actually I just found that if I Right-click on tab in task bar that there is
Nview option with a Sent to for either monitor. not sure how I missed it
before.
thanks