NVIDIA's dualview and video players crash a lot?

Old October 9th 08, 07:18 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Ant

Default NVIDIA's dualview and video players crash a lot?

Hi.

Is it me or does video players (e.g., Media Player Classic v6.4.9.1 r73
and DVB Viewer Pro) crash easily and a lot when dragging the player
between screens (primary 19" 1280x1024 LCD monitor via DVI-VGA and
secondary 20" CRT TV) with NVIDIA video driver's dualview setup
(fullscreen display disabled)?

Thank you in advance.
--
"There are things in the Universe billions of years older than either of
our races. They are vast, timeless, and if they are aware of us at all,
\ _ / Remove ANT from e-mail address: NT
( ) or