nVidia nvs 110m cannot support widescreen LCD TV?

Old May 30th 07, 08:38 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
fAnSKyer

Default nVidia nvs 110m cannot support widescreen LCD TV?

I am using Dell 620M with graphic card quadro nvs 110m/ 7300 card.
When I trying to connect to a widescreen LCD TV, the display mode
didn't support widescreen resolution.

However, when I am using a computer with intel 915M card, it supports
this widescreen tv very well.

So I think the problem is due to this nvidia card and Can somebody
help me?
Thanks a lot
Cheers

fAnS

Old June 12th 07, 05:20 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
DellCustomerAdvocate

fAnSKyer;721891 Wrote:
I am using Dell 620M with graphic card quadro nvs 110m/ 7300 card.
When I trying to connect to a widescreen LCD TV, the display mode
didn't support widescreen resolution.

However, when I am using a computer with intel 915M card, it supports
this widescreen tv very well.

So I think the problem is due to this nvidia card and Can somebody
help me?
Thanks a lot
Cheers

fAnS

Hello,

My name is Richard; I am part of Dell's Online Community Outreach
group. I also use a D620 and may be able to assist you. Have you gone
to the NVIDIA control and selected the wide screen option? Reply back
with some of the options you have tried. Thanks!

Regards,
Richard B
Dell Online Community Outreach

--
DellCustomerAdvocate
Old July 26th 07, 02:39 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
fAnSKyer

Hi, Thanks Richard

I can't find the wide screen option in nvidial cantrol panel
What should I do Then

Thanks

Old August 21st 07, 06:00 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
[email protected]

wrote:
fAnSKyer;721891 Wrote:

[...]

I have the same problem, which version of nvidia driver can we use ?
PS : sorry for my english

Sh4doW