Can I do DVI Graphics card to VGA monitor?

Old May 28th 07, 05:05 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
007Ben

Default Can I do DVI Graphics card to VGA monitor?

Hi All,
I wish to buy the XFX GeForce 7600 GT (http://www.komplett.co.uk/k/
ki.aspx?sku=318606&s=sc)
but I only have a monitor with a VGA cable attachment and do not wish
to purchase another one.
The graphics card has 2 DVI outputs on it but no VGA outputs. If I buy
the DVI-VGA connector (http://www.komplett.co.uk/k/ki.aspx?
sku=106841&s=sc) , will I be able to continue to use my monitor with
it?

Any assistance would be appreciated!!

Thanks,

Ben

Old May 28th 07, 05:37 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
First of One[_2_]

This Tigerdirect listing includes a photo of the box contents. A DVI-VGA
adapter is already included in the package.
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applicati...?EdpNo=2427578

ups.com...

Old May 28th 07, 11:21 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
DaveW[_4_]

The use of the VGA-to-DVI adapter will solve the problem.

--
DaveW