Speakers

Old May 19th 07, 03:37 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
boe

Default Speakers

Hello,

I need to get a few speakers for my new home theatre. I'd like to get them
from you if possible because you are one of the nearest dealers. If I can
get the best price, I'll be happy to buy all of them from you.

Can you please give me a price on a pair of
DM604 S3

A single
LCR600 S3

A pair of
DM602 S3 - if they sell mounting brackets for these, I'll be hanging them
in the rear corners of the room.

Thank you

Old May 20th 07, 01:03 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
First of One[_2_]

Was your post meant for this group?

Interesting to see people ponder back and forth on $300 video cards, but
spend $900+ on speakers in a heartbeat.

Old May 20th 07, 04:29 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Mr.E Solved!

First of One wrote:
Was your post meant for this group?

Interesting to see people ponder back and forth on $300 video cards, but
spend $900+ on speakers in a heartbeat.

That does seem strange at first blush, but when you consider that
speakers can and do last for 10-20 years, and video cards are current
for only a small fraction of that time, the amortized cost of the video
card over its life time is significantly higher than the speakers.

Best speakers? John Jones General 4 January 11th 07 12:03 AM
Best $30 / £15 Speakers? Fred Finisterre Homebuilt PC's 4 November 20th 04 09:58 PM
speakers mohammed General Hardware 3 May 8th 04 04:56 AM
speakers Eddie Creative Sound Blaster Cards 3 November 25th 03 02:19 AM
Best sub-$100 speakers? Brian Link Homebuilt PC's 5 November 22nd 03 06:02 PM