Have I 754 or 939 3700+ ?

Old March 25th 06, 06:23 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.amd.x86-64

Default Have I 754 or 939 3700+ ?

Hi,

Just bought a PC and the salesman assured me the machine had a socket 939
processor on an ATI Radeon Xpress 200.

http://h10010.www1.hp.com/wwpc/uk/en...-64386785.html

Is there any way I can check the socket type without opening the case?

Thanks.

Old March 25th 06, 06:29 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.amd.x86-64

Test wrote:
Hi,

Just bought a PC and the salesman assured me the machine had a socket 939
processor on an ATI Radeon Xpress 200.

http://h10010.www1.hp.com/wwpc/uk/en...-64386785.html

Is there any way I can check the socket type without opening the case?

Download CPU-Z from http://www.cpuid.com/cpuz.php

It will tell you just about everything your ever wanted to know about
your processor, including which socket it uses.
Old March 25th 06, 07:34 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.amd.x86-64

"know code" wrote in message
Test wrote:
Hi,

Just bought a PC and the salesman assured me the machine had a socket 939
processor on an ATI Radeon Xpress 200.

http://h10010.www1.hp.com/wwpc/uk/en...-64386785.html

Is there any way I can check the socket type without opening the case?

Download CPU-Z from http://www.cpuid.com/cpuz.php

It will tell you just about everything your ever wanted to know about your
processor, including which socket it uses.

Thanks. says its a San diego (939).

Old March 25th 06, 08:22 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.amd.x86-64

Test wrote:
"know code" wrote in message

Test wrote:

Hi,

Just bought a PC and the salesman assured me the machine had a socket 939
processor on an ATI Radeon Xpress 200.

http://h10010.www1.hp.com/wwpc/uk/en...-64386785.html

Is there any way I can check the socket type without opening the case?

Download CPU-Z from http://www.cpuid.com/cpuz.php

It will tell you just about everything your ever wanted to know about your
processor, including which socket it uses.

Thanks. says its a San diego (939).

So does this

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/d...name=c00526415