6200 AGP bios

Old August 23rd 05, 10:05 AM
Lixon

Default 6200 AGP bios

Is it ok to flash bios a nv44 core to a nv 43 core of a 6200 AGP. The
eralier versions used to be of the nv43 core, but nowadays they sip
as nv4 core. Please mail me a bios file of nv43 XFX make. The memory
size is 256 MB
--
Composed with Newz Crawler 1.7 http://www.newzcrawler.com/
Old August 23rd 05, 12:11 PM
Conor

In article ws.net,
Lixon says...
Is it ok to flash bios a nv44 core to a nv 43 core of a 6200 AGP. The
eralier versions used to be of the nv43 core, but nowadays they sip
as nv4 core. Please mail me a bios file of nv43 XFX make. The memory
size is 256 MB

Why do you want to do this? Its pointless.

--
Conor

The child is grown, the dream is gone.
I have become comfortably numb. - Pink Floyd
Old August 23rd 05, 12:14 PM
Lixon

8/23/05 4:41:53 PM
Conor wrote in message

In article ws.

net,
Lixon says...
Is it ok to flash bios a nv44 core to a nv 43 core of a 6200 AGP.

The
eralier versions used to be of the nv43 core, but nowadays they

sip
as nv4 core. Please mail me a bios file of nv43 XFX make. The

memory
size is 256 MB

Why do you want to do this? Its pointless.

--
Conor

The child is grown, the dream is gone.
I have become comfortably numb. - Pink Floyd

Because in the nv44 core you cant unlock pipelines..while its
possible with the nv43
--
Composed with Newz Crawler 1.7 http://www.newzcrawler.com/
Old August 23rd 05, 02:14 PM
J. Clarke

Lixon wrote:

8/23/05 4:41:53 PM
Conor wrote in message

In article ws.

net,
Lixon says...
Is it ok to flash bios a nv44 core to a nv 43 core of a 6200 AGP.

The
eralier versions used to be of the nv43 core, but nowadays they

sip
as nv4 core. Please mail me a bios file of nv43 XFX make. The

memory
size is 256 MB

Why do you want to do this? Its pointless.

--
Conor

The child is grown, the dream is gone.
I have become comfortably numb. - Pink Floyd

Because in the nv44 core you cant unlock pipelines..while its
possible with the nv43

If the _core_ is nv44 then changing the firmware will not turn it into an
nv43, it will just turn your board into a decor item.

--
--John
to email, dial "usenet" and validate
Old August 23rd 05, 07:31 PM
Larry Roberts

On Tue, 23 Aug 2005 14:35:56 +0530, "Lixon"
wrote:

Is it ok to flash bios a nv44 core to a nv 43 core of a 6200 AGP. The
eralier versions used to be of the nv43 core, but nowadays they sip
as nv4 core. Please mail me a bios file of nv43 XFX make. The memory
size is 256 MB

That won't work. You'll kill your card. The extra 4 pipes
where phyicaly removed from the NV44 core. There is none to unlock.
Old August 24th 05, 09:51 AM
Lixon

wrote:

Is it ok to flash bios a nv44 core to a nv 43 core of a 6200 AGP.

The
eralier versions used to be of the nv43 core, but nowadays they

sip
as nv4 core. Please mail me a bios file of nv43 XFX make. The

memory
size is 256 MB

That won't work. You'll kill your card. The extra 4 pipes
where phyicaly removed from the NV44 core. There is none to unlock.

~ ~ ~ ~ LIXON SAMUEL ~ ~ ~ ~

SENIOR ERP HIRING CONSULTANT

Gender: Male
Location: Bangalore, India.

Please let me know if there are any more noticeabel tweaks that work
on the 6200 AGP apart overclocking
--
Composed with Newz Crawler 1.7 http://www.newzcrawler.com/
Old August 24th 05, 03:38 PM
Conor

In article ws.net,
Lixon says...

Because in the nv44 core you cant unlock pipelines..while its
possible with the nv43

BUT ITS AN ENTIRELY DIFFERENT CHIP.

Jesus...