How to choose your Mpeg2 renderer ?

Old July 31st 05, 10:30 AM
No One Realy

Default How to choose your Mpeg2 renderer ?

How to choose your Mpeg2 renderer ?

I have maybe five mpeg2 renderes installed. And i have my pc connected
to my TV. And i just want to try each one out on my Mprg2 files to see
what looks the best.

I used a program called DECCHECK to chnage this in the past. But it
seems to to be working as its onyl showing one. And i have MORE than
one installed i have the Nvida Decoder and 4 DVD Software players
installed all with their own decoders. But is just shows its
compatible with MCe Mpeg2DecFilter and its says its not compatible
with Media Player 10 which i have. But i can play Mpeg2 file son MP10
just fine ??

I have no idea whats up.

IS their anothe rprogram that i can use to select what Decoder i can
use for different types of files ?

Thanks.

/PS i have Xp Pro.

Old July 31st 05, 12:58 PM
No One Realy

Thanks what iam using no luck just shows one. no matter howmany i
install ???

On Sun, 31 Jul 2005 11:33:04 GMT, "Sharanga Dayananda"
wrote:

For Windows XP, there's the Microsoft decoder selector:

.. .