HardwareBanter

-   -   REPOST: ti4600 problem (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=50638)

A bit September 8th 03 11:15 AM

REPOST: ti4600 problem

Hello,

I have a Gainward TI 4600 750XP Golden Sample
After upgrading the nvidia drivers from 29.xx to any other newer version my
monitor goes into sleepmode just before windows XP is completely loaded.
(right before the welcome screen)

I tried a new installition of XP
I tried the detonator drivers
I tried another monitor
I just bought a new Abit NF7-S mainboard with 3000+ CPU but i still have the
same problem.

Who can solve this problem for me?

Configuration:

Gainward TI 4600 XP Golden Sample
Abit NF7-S
Windows XP +sp1

Thanx in advance

spamtrap@localhost September 8th 03 11:25 AM

On Mon, 8 Sep 2003 12:15:58 +0200, "A bit"
wrote:

I have a Gainward TI 4600 750XP Golden Sample
After upgrading the nvidia drivers from 29.xx to any other newer version my
monitor goes into sleepmode just before windows XP is completely loaded.
(right before the welcome screen)

Have you got the right monitor driver loaded?
Help make Usenet a better place:
Don't top post. Trim your messages to include only relevent text.

A bit September 9th 03 08:37 AM

yes it says ti4600

So this couldn't be the problem?

"A bit" schreef in bericht

A bit September 10th 03 03:46 PM

I'll try to connect him to the other port..
I can't check the refresh rate because my screen is black and in safe mode
you can't check the refresh rate.....

"Ryan J. Paque" schreef in bericht