REPOST: ti4600 problem

Old September 8th 03, 11:15 AM
A bit

Default REPOST: ti4600 problem

Hello,

I have a Gainward TI 4600 750XP Golden Sample
After upgrading the nvidia drivers from 29.xx to any other newer version my
monitor goes into sleepmode just before windows XP is completely loaded.
(right before the welcome screen)

I tried a new installition of XP
I tried the detonator drivers
I tried another monitor
I just bought a new Abit NF7-S mainboard with 3000+ CPU but i still have the
same problem.

Who can solve this problem for me?

Configuration:

Gainward TI 4600 XP Golden Sample
Abit NF7-S
Windows XP +sp1

Thanx in advance

Old September 8th 03, 11:25 AM
spamtrap@localhost

On Mon, 8 Sep 2003 12:15:58 +0200, "A bit"
wrote:

I have a Gainward TI 4600 750XP Golden Sample
After upgrading the nvidia drivers from 29.xx to any other newer version my
monitor goes into sleepmode just before windows XP is completely loaded.
(right before the welcome screen)

Have you got the right monitor driver loaded?
Help make Usenet a better place:
Don't top post. Trim your messages to include only relevent text.
Old September 8th 03, 12:49 PM
A bit

How do ik know??
spamtrap@localhost schreef in bericht

Old September 8th 03, 06:47 PM
Kieran Harvey

Right click on your desktop, select properties, then the settings tab, does
it say Nvidia TI 4600 on *monitor* and is that the right monitor

Old September 9th 03, 08:37 AM
A bit

yes it says ti4600

So this couldn't be the problem?

"A bit" schreef in bericht

Old September 10th 03, 03:46 PM
A bit

I'll try to connect him to the other port..
I can't check the refresh rate because my screen is black and in safe mode
you can't check the refresh rate.....

"Ryan J. Paque" schreef in bericht

A bit wrote:
Hello,

I have a Gainward TI 4600 750XP Golden Sample
After upgrading the nvidia drivers from 29.xx to any other newer version

my
monitor goes into sleepmode just before windows XP is completely loaded.
(right before the welcome screen)

I tried a new installition of XP
I tried the detonator drivers
I tried another monitor
I just bought a new Abit NF7-S mainboard with 3000+ CPU but i still have

the
same problem.

Who can solve this problem for me?

Configuration:

Gainward TI 4600 XP Golden Sample
Abit NF7-S
Windows XP +sp1

Thanx in advance

ATI Radeon 8500 problem (or the ViewSonice A90f+ monitor problem)?? T.T. Ati Videocards 0 October 9th 04 07:19 PM
Mouse Problem Jeff Homebuilt PC's 0 October 1st 04 06:44 AM
not the same old B&W problem (I don't think) Brian Lee Ati Videocards 0 July 9th 04 01:15 AM
Really WEIRD problem! TMack Ati Videocards 4 April 12th 04 04:30 AM
Problem with ti4600 bocaJ Nvidia Videocards 4 June 26th 03 08:16 AM