HardwareBanter

-   -   Can't use higher resolution with Topcon 10" monitor (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=113268)

emil_lam December 7th 05 11:57 PM

Can't use higher resolution with Topcon 10" monitor

Not Gimpy Anymore 寫道:

Probably the monitor worked at 800 by 600 56 Hz refresh - that was a
common refresh rate when Win95/98 was around. Also sounds like the
monitor does not have "plug-n-play" (EDID) capability, so you have to
set it manually. Try setting refresh to 56 Hz. 'Course it will have some
flicker, but that's the price of using the old cheapie....

NGA

Fuzzy and ghosty screen images will still appear after every PC boot
after XP Home entered graphics mode (after XP Home logo loaded). But I
found that if I turned off power of monitor then turned it on after a
while, the screen display could change back normal.

Now whenever I boot this PC I will turned off the monitor just after XP
Home logo appeared then turned it on again after a while.