HardwareBanter

-   General (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   TOSHIBA TECRA NOTEBOOK PROBLEM (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=3474)

barry February 6th 04 01:54 PM

TOSHIBA TECRA NOTEBOOK PROBLEM

My Tosh Tecra 8200 notebook PC has started to act up. The lid/screen has a
switch built in to turn off the screen when closed. When I open the lid I
now get a brief spark of life from the screen followed by nothing.
Any help or advice along with details of decent repairer or parts supplier
in the UK, gratefully received.

TIA

Barry

georgech1 December 1st 04 04:02 PM

Hi,

I have the same lid close switch problem with my Tecra 8100.

Any help, advice or info useful.

georgech1 December 1st 04 04:02 PM

Hi,