HardwareBanter

-   General (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Seeking for Abit KT20 MotherBoard documentation (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=2886)

Eric Ellmann January 2nd 04 11:45 AM

Seeking for Abit KT20 MotherBoard documentation

and especially the layout for the usb pins.

There are 9 pins on my motherboard...
the too small doc lists 10 pins...
but nothing indicates which is the 1 on the mother board...
on the abit site, I have NOT found any thing about a KT 20 model...

Can anyone help me ?
Is there another name for this motherboard ?
A technic to find which is the 1 ?

Thanks a lot for your help.
regards
Eric

kony January 2nd 04 06:06 PM

On Fri, 2 Jan 2004 12:45:31 +0100, "Eric Ellmann"
wrote:

and especially the layout for the usb pins.

There are 9 pins on my motherboard...
the too small doc lists 10 pins...
but nothing indicates which is the 1 on the mother board...
on the abit site, I have NOT found any thing about a KT 20 model...

Can anyone help me ?
Is there another name for this motherboard ?
A technic to find which is the 1 ?

Thanks a lot for your help.
regards
Eric

I don't know about that particular motherboard, but in general the
"missing" pin is the 10th, making the 1st pin the one in the other
row, opposite end.

For example:

1 3 5 7 9
2 4 6 8