HardwareBanter

-   General (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Universal docking station with monitor support? (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=6985)

Sandy Bremmer November 20th 04 01:33 PM

Universal docking station with monitor support?

Would anyone like to recommend a notebook universal docking station
that includes monitor plug-in support? I work with a second monitor
(in addition to my notebook's monitor; i.e., dual monitors, system is
WinXP) so it would be convenient to have that support. My Toshiba
Satellite (A25-S279) does not have a dedicated docking station that I
could find so I've been looking around. Found a universal USB2 via
Mobility Electronics, appears to be good stuff (around $200). Before
ordering I thought I'd check in case someone has other suggestions.
Thank you.