HardwareBanter

-   Dell Computers (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Scratch'n'dent (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=199425)

Ron Hardin February 18th 19 11:01 PM

Scratch'n'dent

I've been buying Factory Outlet Dells for a while. I notice I have much better
luck with scratch'n'dent laptops than refurbished ones (though they eventually
get fixed owing to keeping sending them back until it happens, but it's a hassle.).

Refurbished ones tend to have the original problem, whatever it was, that didn't
turn up in testing of the original return from new. Scratch'n'dent ones don't
have a functional problem in the first place, usually.