HardwareBanter

-   Gigabyte Motherboards (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   monitoring util (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=38091)

NuT CrAcKeR April 23rd 04 04:13 PM

monitoring util

can someone post a link to DL the mb monitoring utils that gigabyte puts on
the CD's that come with the motherboards?

I do not want MBM5, i want the tools that giga distributes.

Thanks,

NuTs

Jim Schuster April 24th 04 11:34 PM

NuT CrAcKeR wrote:

can someone post a link to DL the mb monitoring utils that gigabyte
puts on the CD's that come with the motherboards?

http://www.giga-byte.com/Motherboard...iver_Tools.htm

I do not want MBM5, i want the tools that giga distributes.

Sure about that?

Thanks,

NuTs

NuT CrAcKeR April 25th 04 08:51 PM

Ooooooooooooooo....

i like the MMC thingy. It sends me email when things are bad. it could be
extended to change the monitoring thresholds, though. Yep, that siure would
be nice. I am suprised you dont see more things packaged in MMC's..