monitoring util

Old April 23rd 04, 04:13 PM
NuT CrAcKeR

Default monitoring util

can someone post a link to DL the mb monitoring utils that gigabyte puts on
the CD's that come with the motherboards?

I do not want MBM5, i want the tools that giga distributes.

Thanks,

NuTs

Old April 24th 04, 11:34 PM
Jim Schuster

NuT CrAcKeR wrote:

can someone post a link to DL the mb monitoring utils that gigabyte
puts on the CD's that come with the motherboards?

http://www.giga-byte.com/Motherboard...iver_Tools.htm

I do not want MBM5, i want the tools that giga distributes.

Sure about that?

Thanks,

NuTs

Old April 25th 04, 08:51 PM
NuT CrAcKeR

Ooooooooooooooo....

i like the MMC thingy. It sends me email when things are bad. it could be
extended to change the monitoring thresholds, though. Yep, that siure would
be nice. I am suprised you dont see more things packaged in MMC's..