HardwareBanter

-   General (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   HP card reader issues (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=153699)

John July 8th 07 04:13 PM

HP card reader issues

I have a HP pavilion 5060 with a Texas Instument PCI-1620 ultra reader. My
reader will not read a card (SD)that is 2 gig. I have updated the driver
from HP and it still does not work. The reader will detect the card but
that's it. It will say need to format but while doing so it says it can't. I
have looked on the web for more answers but none worked. The reader will
read smaller cards just fine. I have a SD PNY 2 gig. I know the card is good
because my printer reads it and so does the camera. Any help would be grerat

John