HardwareBanter

-   General (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   Dual Opteron board (http://www.hardwarebanter.com/showthread.php?t=3350)

Mike Brearley January 29th 04 07:06 PM

Dual Opteron board

I need a good dual opteron board with at least one 66Mhz PCI slot. Any
suggestions?

--
Posted 'as is'. If there are any spelling and/or grammar mistakes, they
were a direct result of my fingers and brain not being synchronized or my

Mike Brearley

Mike Brearley January 29th 04 07:29 PM

To clerify, I have a sata raid card that needs a 32-Bit/66MHz PCI 2.2
interface.

I need that and a dual opteron (socket 940) board.

S.Heenan January 29th 04 08:45 PM

http://www.iwillusa.com/products/Pro...il.asp?vID=182

http://www.tyan.com/products/html/thunderk8w_spec.html

http://www.msicomputer.com/product/c...opteron_server