Savastore returns. Any feedback appreciated.

Old February 25th 05, 11:55 AM
Stryker

Default Savastore returns. Any feedback appreciated.

They have had my Lacie D" external HDD for 10 days now and although it was
acknowledged as received there has been no further action. The tracking page
still says status unknown and they do not reply to e-mails sent to customer
services.

Have I just lost £200++ or will they sometime replace the item.

Any help and advice much appreciated.

Regards

Stryker

Old February 25th 05, 12:05 PM
Jeff Gaines

On 25/02/2005 Stryker wrote:

They have had my Lacie D" external HDD for 10 days now and although
it was acknowledged as received there has been no further action. The
tracking page still says status unknown and they do not reply to
e-mails sent to customer services.

Have I just lost £200++ or will they sometime replace the item.

Any help and advice much appreciated.

Do they give any indication on their web site as to how long returns
take to process? Dabs say 6 weeks and that's how long they took when I
returned a defective XcCube. It's appalling 'service' but I get the
impression these bigger companies all treat their customers like pieces
of poo.

--
Jeff Gaines
Posted with XanaNews 1.17.2.7
Old February 25th 05, 12:14 PM
Stryker

"Jeff Gaines" wrote in message
On 25/02/2005 Stryker wrote:

They have had my Lacie D" external HDD for 10 days now and although
it was acknowledged as received there has been no further action. The
tracking page still says status unknown and they do not reply to
e-mails sent to customer services.

Have I just lost £200++ or will they sometime replace the item.

Any help and advice much appreciated.

Do they give any indication on their web site as to how long returns
take to process? Dabs say 6 weeks and that's how long they took when I
returned a defective XcCube. It's appalling 'service' but I get the
impression these bigger companies all treat their customers like pieces
of poo.

--
Jeff Gaines
Posted with XanaNews 1.17.2.7

Thanks for the response Jeff

No indication of any kind other than to say that they may need to ask
questions before authorising a replacement.

Stryker

Old February 26th 05, 05:05 PM
Jeremiah Harbottle

Do they give any indication on their web site as to how long returns
take to process? Dabs say 6 weeks and that's how long they took when I
returned a defective XcCube. It's appalling 'service' but I get the
impression these bigger companies all treat their customers like pieces
of poo.

According to some people on this group, you're better off with them because
they have a nice website and don't operate from a single industrial site in
some small poxy town in Worcestershire.

Old February 26th 05, 10:54 PM
Jeff Gaines

On 26/02/2005 Jeremiah Harbottle wrote:

According to some people on this group, you're better off with them
because they have a nice website and don't operate from a single
industrial site in some small poxy town in Worcestershire.

I'm not going there :-))

--
Jeff Gaines
Posted with XanaNews 1.17.2.7
Old February 27th 05, 03:50 PM
Jeremiah Harbottle

I'm not going there :-))

I wouldn't. Bromgsrove is a place of the Dead.
:-)