PCI express

Old December 3rd 04, 02:39 AM
Anthony

Default PCI express

OMG Nforce 4 boards are running a 300 bucks right now WHAT A RIP OFF. I may
just go buy an ATI express chipset board good god its christmas time and
price gouging begins sigh 6600 gt agps are to high nforce 4 boards are to
high UG **** U RETAILERS!

Anthony

P.S. flame away I just needed to blow off some steam

Old December 3rd 04, 04:50 AM
Ed Light

"Anthony" wrote

its christmas time and price gouging begins sigh 6600 gt agps are to high

When do you think they'll settle down?

--
Ed Light

Smiley :-/
MS Smiley :-\

Send spam to the FTC at

Thanks, robots.

Old December 3rd 04, 06:44 AM
Anthony

u would think right now best time to sell alot and make a profit but at
thier current levels they probobly wont sell much and will ahve to wait till
tax season. EIther way I plan on waiting. I wanna make a second amd 64
system eventually......

Anthony

"Anthony" wrote

Old December 3rd 04, 07:01 AM
Wes Newell

On Thu, 02 Dec 2004 20:39:41 -0600, Anthony wrote:

OMG Nforce 4 boards are running a 300 bucks right now WHAT A RIP OFF. I may
just go buy an ATI express chipset board good god its christmas time and
price gouging begins sigh 6600 gt agps are to high nforce 4 boards are to
high UG **** U RETAILERS!

The only one I see avaiable is the Asus SLI version and there's no
competition yet. Wait for the regular version if you don't need SLI.
Regular NF4 boards will be about $150 US I suspect. Should be out within a
couple of weeks. Six months from now they'll probably be some for under
$100.

Old December 3rd 04, 07:05 AM
Anthony

Yeah good idea. THis christmas is sucking for us electronic people

Anthony

"Wes Newell" wrote in message
newsan.2004.12.03.07.06.10.137853@TAKEOUTverizon .net...
On Thu, 02 Dec 2004 20:39:41 -0600, Anthony wrote:

OMG Nforce 4 boards are running a 300 bucks right now WHAT A RIP OFF. I
may
just go buy an ATI express chipset board good god its christmas time and
price gouging begins sigh 6600 gt agps are to high nforce 4 boards are to
high UG **** U RETAILERS!

The only one I see avaiable is the Asus SLI version and there's no
competition yet. Wait for the regular version if you don't need SLI.
Regular NF4 boards will be about $150 US I suspect. Should be out within a
couple of weeks. Six months from now they'll probably be some for under
$100.

PCI express x16 drivers? Christo General 0 January 16th 05 12:27 AM
PCI Express? Christo General 8 October 25th 04 10:25 PM
PCI Express and AMDs - from PC stats [email protected] General 0 September 9th 04 03:34 PM
$1000 to spend on a new computer Azaran2003 General 13 August 29th 04 01:07 AM
Help - questions on PCI-X and PCI Express L General 11 March 5th 04 03:43 PM