AMD64 3200+ & GA-K8NNXP

Old July 6th 04, 06:42 PM
Flossie

Default AMD64 3200+ & GA-K8NNXP

HI,

Could you tell me if the K8NNXP motherboard is AGP/PCI locked as i can
not find any information about what i require. I know this is the
wrong group but no one in gigabyte group can be 100% sure.

Thanks
Old July 6th 04, 11:42 PM
Wes Newell

On Tue, 06 Jul 2004 10:42:30 -0700, Flossie wrote:

Could you tell me if the K8NNXP motherboard is AGP/PCI locked as i can
not find any information about what i require. I know this is the
wrong group but no one in gigabyte group can be 100% sure.

The NF3-150 does not have a functional pci lock. The -250 does.

http://www.anandtech.com/cpuchipsets...spx?i=1968&p=4