SmartStart 5.xx needed

Old August 12th 04, 05:41 PM
Nooruddin Paracha

Default SmartStart 5.xx needed

Hello folks,

We have to configure Proliant 6000 with SmartArray 3200.
And all I can find on compaq site is Drivers/Software for WinNT, Win2k etc
So, we are running into chicken and egg problem. As cannot install the OS
until the Drive Array is configure with the logical drive. And there is no
DOS base Disk configuration utility available that support SmartArray 3200.
The SS CD that comes with the server is misplaced while we relocate our
office.

I do have SmartStart 7.10 but that does not support the Proliant 6000
servers.

Any help to resolve that SmartArray Configuration, will be greatly
appreciated.

Noor

Old August 12th 04, 06:40 PM
NuTCrAcKeR

You can DL a compressed .iso of 5.30 from me. I ask for a small $5 paypal
bandwidth contribution.

its 280M compressed, and should take less than an hour to DL. You will need
winrar to unpack it.

hit me at info at dnsplus dot net for a login and password. It will be good
for up to 24 hours, depending on when I get the paypal notification. It can
be renewed to ensure that you get the file.

Thanks,

- LC

Old August 12th 04, 06:52 PM
Nooruddin Paracha

What is you paypal ID

Thx

MegaMania Interactive
17047 EL Camino Real, Suite 150
Houston, TX-777058
Phone: 281-461-1110
Fax: 281-461-1499
http://www.megamania.com

Old August 13th 04, 06:55 PM
Nooruddin Paracha

Everything set, waiting for your reply.
Earlier the better.

Thanks

Old August 14th 04, 12:40 AM
NuTCrAcKeR

You are good to go (have been for hours) ...

Let me know if there are any problems.

Old August 15th 04, 03:48 AM
InvisibleFrisbee

Can I get a copy of that as well?

And, I've recently updated the firmware, will this old version of
smartstart work with newer firmware?

Old August 15th 04, 07:28 AM
NuTCrAcKeR

You know the drill ...

- LC

lkaboutcomputing.com...

Old September 12th 04, 12:33 AM
jcassel

Do you by chance have version 5.5 that I could DL? For a price!

Old September 12th 04, 01:23 AM
Larry

"jcassel" wrote in message
lkaboutcomputing.com...
Do you by chance have version 5.5 that I could DL? For a price!

Yes, it's available here from one of the 'regulars'. He'll reply to you
soon.

Have a cup of Java while you wait. :-)

Larry