Need moden driver for Compaq SupraExpress 56i

Old December 22nd 03, 10:37 PM
TomB

Default Need moden driver for Compaq SupraExpress 56i

A friend gave me 10 Compaq modem pulls from donated PCs. They didn't
need the modems so he yanked them. I am putting together some of our
office machines to donate and want to use these modems. I can't find
the driver anywhere.

Details
SupraExpress 56i LT2070 on the front
XP56i RAM LT on the back

I would appreciate it if anyone could point me to the modem driver.
The normal modem driver web pages don't have this one listed. I
assume it is one made specifically for Compaq.

Thanks
Tom
Old December 23rd 03, 10:54 PM
mike

TomB wrote:
A friend gave me 10 Compaq modem pulls from donated PCs. They didn't
need the modems so he yanked them. I am putting together some of our
office machines to donate and want to use these modems. I can't find
the driver anywhere.

Details
SupraExpress 56i LT2070 on the front
XP56i RAM LT on the back

I would appreciate it if anyone could point me to the modem driver.
The normal modem driver web pages don't have this one listed. I
assume it is one made specifically for Compaq.

Thanks
Tom

I can't tell whether yours are internal/external/winmodems???
So it's not possible to determine if what I have will help you.

SupraExpress 56 (non-USB) Series Windows 9x/NT INF files

Applicable files
-----------------

supraexpress_56-driver.exe

Email me if you want 'em.
mike
--
Return address is VALID.
Toshiba & Compaq LiIon Batteries, Test Equipment

Old December 24th 03, 01:30 AM
Skier

Been there, done that.
There were no internal ISA modems with the model LT2070 listed for
Supraexpress at Driverguide.com. I tried several other ISA drivers, but it
didn't work.
Thanks for your response.
Tom

"robert paquette" wrote in message