System Diagnostic Tools for Presario 6320US?

Old July 23rd 03, 12:17 PM
Steven Troyer

Default System Diagnostic Tools for Presario 6320US?

We had a lightning strike nearby the other day, and I lost the sound on my
Compaq 6320US. My old Compaq laptop had a system diagnostic program to test
the system hardware, but I can't find one on this computer, or on the
support website. I'm running XP Pro. Any ideas?

Old July 24th 03, 01:14 AM
Mike Calkins

If it is powered speakers, try them on another device. If you are lucky,
it's just the AC adapter that went out....

Good luck!!

Mike in Houston