Presario 5006US Mobo layout

Old June 25th 03, 02:37 AM
Brian

Default Presario 5006US Mobo layout

I've searched Compaq's site and the web w/o any luck. Does anyone know
where I can find a mobo layout for a Presario 5006US, specifically
with pin/connector/jumper specs?

TIA.

Brian
Old June 25th 03, 05:10 AM
Kim And John Holtz

Hi

http://www.mobokive.com.

I have a 5002US and the info provided is great
Motherboard listing and specs.
http://www.igs.net/~ndaines/Qfiles/uwave.html
The Mobo you have is a Compaq version the AZ31.
http://mobokive.dyndns.org/Archive/C...uickSpecs.html

Regards

Old June 25th 03, 05:42 PM
Brian

"Kim And John Holtz" wrote in message . net...
Hi

http://www.mobokive.com.

I have a 5002US and the info provided is great
Motherboard listing and specs.
http://www.igs.net/~ndaines/Qfiles/uwave.html
The Mobo you have is a Compaq version the AZ31.
http://mobokive.dyndns.org/Archive/C...uickSpecs.html

Regards

Thanks for the links. It's giving a little more but unfortunately,
this Presario has a Socket 478 board in it. The AZ31 is Socket
A,....among other discrepancies.

Brian
Old June 28th 03, 04:03 PM
Brian

Hi

http://www.mobokive.com.

I have a 5002US and the info provided is great
Motherboard listing and specs.
http://www.igs.net/~ndaines/Qfiles/uwave.html
The Mobo you have is a Compaq version the AZ31.
http://mobokive.dyndns.org/Archive/C...uickSpecs.html

Regards

Thanks for the links. It's giving a little more but unfortunately,
this Presario has a Socket 478 board in it. The AZ31 is Socket
A,....among other discrepancies.

Brian

Does anyone know who manufactured the mobos for this model? Presario
5006US. It is VERY similar to a FIC CW33.

Brian

Actually, it turns out to be a Mitac 6513WU. Still can't find any
specs on the pinout of the USB or power/LED connector. Can anyone
help?

Thanks.

Brian