aspire 1302xc

Old September 23rd 03, 05:15 PM
robby

Default aspire 1302xc

Hi all
My laptop has a broken display, official ways says that it needs a lot of
money to change it, I would like to know if there's something compatable I
can buy, used or other. The original screen is by QUANTA model QD141XLH3 and
I don't find anything in the net that suggest how to substitute it with a
compatable one.
Thanks to all
Roberto

Old September 23rd 03, 06:10 PM
Good Man

"robby" wrote in
:

Hi all
My laptop has a broken display, official ways says that it needs a lot
of money to change it, I would like to know if there's something
compatable I can buy, used or other. The original screen is by QUANTA
model QD141XLH3 and I don't find anything in the net that suggest how
to substitute it with a compatable one.
Thanks to all
Roberto

hi... broken displays are really not worth fixing. to repair a laptop
screen, you're easily looking at over half to 2/3 the cost of a brand
new laptop, if not even more..

it stinks, but i have seen screen-repairs cost over $1,000 on a laptop.

Old September 24th 03, 04:22 AM
ERIC RIVERA

You may want to check on Ebay. I searched for Quanta LCD, and drew 4 matchs
(sorry - no exact match for your model). However, tech support should be
able to tell you if there is a replacement model that is comparable (maybe
check with Quanta). More than likely, any of the 14.1" models will probably
work.

Good Luck!
Jackyl71