Acer Aspire 1315LC/1315LM

Old July 5th 03, 03:19 AM
Michael Murray

Default Acer Aspire 1315LC/1315LM

Hi, I am looking around for a new laptop at the moment and have come across
the Acer Aspire 1315LC/1315LM, I know the full specification of the laptop,
but I
can not find any reviews of it anywhere and I was wondering if anyone had
any
experience with Acer laptops.
Are they reliable, sturdy, are they a good company etc...
Whats the keyboard, screen like?
Does anyone know of a website that has reviewed the laptop.
They also have a DVD-rewriter model, at 2x is it worth paying the extra
~£90, or is the drive not very practical.

Thanks
Michael Murray

Old July 6th 03, 09:23 PM
Mike1

I've got a travelmate 230 XC bought from Dabs approx month ago for £680.
Similar model selling at Comet but I believe for more money.

No problems as yet, and good hardware for price, cd/rw and plays dvds. 256MB
Ram etc

Mike.
"Michael Murray" wrote in message
Hi, I am looking around for a new laptop at the moment and have come

across
the Acer Aspire 1315LC/1315LM, I know the full specification of the

laptop,
but I
can not find any reviews of it anywhere and I was wondering if anyone had
any
experience with Acer laptops.
Are they reliable, sturdy, are they a good company etc...
Whats the keyboard, screen like?
Does anyone know of a website that has reviewed the laptop.
They also have a DVD-rewriter model, at 2x is it worth paying the extra
~£90, or is the drive not very practical.

Thanks
Michael Murray

notebook acer Aspire 1350 need reset bios password !! AjeeB General 3 February 11th 05 04:53 AM
PLL in the acer Aspire 1710 / 1714 Gerd Kottsieper Overclocking 0 September 19th 04 08:10 AM
Acer TravelMate 291 LMi-G with DVD +/- RW Acer General 0 July 30th 04 11:40 PM
Acer Aspire 2000 series ||ac|| General 3 April 6th 04 01:17 PM
acer aspire notebooks JAY JAY Overclocking AMD Processors 0 March 25th 04 07:36 PM