Odd question

Old February 4th 05, 07:52 AM
Anthony

Default Odd question

Okay I figured out why the video card was messing up the AGP slot on the
motherboard had gone bad. So I am getting another one RMA from newegg till
then I am using my old amd 2600 and I just noticed something. My 3dmark
score is 2964 while on my AMD 64 3000+ it was 2901 LOL WTF?!?! LOL my 3dmark
2001 was 11k though compared to 15k on the 64 and my 2003 eidtion old score
7450 new score 7118

Old February 4th 05, 10:44 AM
Iain Dingsdale

"Anthony" wrote in message
take that back 2001 was 12939 shoudlnt my AMD 64 get higher scores?

Yes but as you said your old mobo was messed up

Old February 4th 05, 04:06 PM
Anthony

Hmmmm I dunno I think I am just gonna get a refund on the old board cell
the CPU and get a 939 system

Old February 5th 05, 07:56 AM
Nero

Did you ever go to school?
Cell?
Shops and stores cell things do they?

Old February 5th 05, 04:33 PM
Anthony

This is why most americans hate the british ah well thank god for nuclear
weapons and a hick in office

Old February 5th 05, 06:36 PM
Rich Webb

On Sat, 5 Feb 2005 09:02:30 -0800, "DaveL" wrote:

Speak for yourself, Anthony. We don't hate the British.

And surely don't thank any mythical beings for GWB, either.

--
Rich Webb Norfolk, VA
Old February 6th 05, 07:31 AM
Anthony

I usually love all races of people nero just gives me another example on why
we should nuke europe and re-settle it.

Old February 6th 05, 06:33 PM
Folk

On Sat, 5 Feb 2005 10:33:36 -0600, "Anthony"
wrote:

This is why most americans hate the british ah well thank god for nuclear
weapons and a hick in office

And who made you spokesman for "most Americans"?