extreme pcgear leadtek?

Old January 7th 05, 06:46 PM
anthony

Default extreme pcgear leadtek?

Anyone get their order yet? lol

Dear Valued Customer:

Thank you for shopping at xPCgear.com! We apologize for any inconvenience
Anthony but unfortunately the video card is still not available. Your order
is still on hold though so when we do have it available, we will process
your order.

Thank you again and please feel free to contact us for further assistance.

Sincerely,

xPCgear.com - Service

haha thier stil to scared to get some in

Old January 7th 05, 11:16 PM
First of One

Cancel the order and get it somewhere else.

xPCGear.Com's online ordering system does not have the capability to show
"in stock/out of stock". Should've called them before ordering.

Old January 8th 05, 02:58 AM
First of One

6600 or 6600GT?

"anthony" wrote in message
nope casue I will pay 149 buck for the lead tek 6600 agp when it retails
70-80 dollars more somewhere else lol I am not canceling till it retails

for
that somewhere else.

Anthony

Old January 9th 05, 03:12 AM
First of One

When the card becomes "available", it would probably carry a different SKU
number, giving XPCGear an artificial reason to keep you hanging while
pricing the card at market value.

"anthony" wrote in message
newshIDd.16157$ph.9185@okepread01...
6600 gt they advertised the AGP version for 137 dollars lol

"First of One" wrote in message
6600 or 6600GT?

Old January 9th 05, 04:42 AM
DaveL

That would be dirty if they did. Do they really want Anthony to go off on
them if they do? He already emails them daily with death threats.

DaveL

Old January 9th 05, 06:22 AM
anthony

hehe more like once a week haha if they did that man I'd sue call an
attorny on them. But from what I know most hardware has its own sku numbers
and they owulod have to spend the time to drop thier own on top of it but
moving that off they will hae the orginal sku on thier thus proving thier
lying *******s lol

Old January 9th 05, 07:51 PM
First of One

To XPCGear, its better dirty than selling a card at a loss. And remember,
the bad guys always press charges first...

Old January 9th 05, 07:59 PM
First of One

Yes, and by the time the whole things drag out, 6600GT cards would be
obselete already. You can't really win in a situation like this.