Overclocking POV 6800GT

Old October 21st 04, 09:11 PM
MartinKnud

Default Overclocking POV 6800GT

When i restart my computer, memoryclock always go back
to default 1000 Mhz. How can that be?
It runs stable at 1050 Mhz.
Core clock does not go back, it stays, and and are stable
at 410 Mhz.

Martin.

Old October 21st 04, 09:23 PM
CapFusion

"MartinKnud" wrote in message
. ..
When i restart my computer, memoryclock always go back
to default 1000 Mhz. How can that be?
It runs stable at 1050 Mhz.
Core clock does not go back, it stays, and and are stable
at 410 Mhz.

Martin.

Are you using CoolBit?
If so, have you enable a check in "Apply these settings at startup"?

If no, please provide those detail and specific. Sorry, my ESP abilities
seem to be not working and or my third eye can not see your display from
where I am. Probably your location is just too far away.

CapFusion,...

Old October 21st 04, 10:14 PM
MartinKnud

"CapFusion" wrote in message

"MartinKnud" wrote in message
. ..
When i restart my computer, memoryclock always go back
to default 1000 Mhz. How can that be?
It runs stable at 1050 Mhz.
Core clock does not go back, it stays, and and are stable
at 410 Mhz.

Martin.

Are you using CoolBit?
If so, have you enable a check in "Apply these settings at startup"?

If no, please provide those detail and specific. Sorry, my ESP abilities
seem to be not working and or my third eye can not see your display from
where I am. Probably your location is just too far away.

CapFusion,...

I am using ForceWare CoolBit, isnt it the same?
"Apply these settings at startup" are enabled...

Martin.

Old October 22nd 04, 07:16 AM
Pete D

"CapFusion" wrote in message

"MartinKnud" wrote in message
. ..
When i restart my computer, memoryclock always go back
to default 1000 Mhz. How can that be?
It runs stable at 1050 Mhz.
Core clock does not go back, it stays, and and are stable
at 410 Mhz.

Martin.

Are you using CoolBit?
If so, have you enable a check in "Apply these settings at startup"?

If no, please provide those detail and specific. Sorry, my ESP abilities
seem to be not working and or my third eye can not see your display from
where I am. Probably your location is just too far away.

CapFusion,...

Come on CF, concentrate...........................

Old October 25th 04, 10:05 PM
CapFusion

"CapFusion" wrote in message

"MartinKnud" wrote in message
. ..
When i restart my computer, memoryclock always go back
to default 1000 Mhz. How can that be?
It runs stable at 1050 Mhz.
Core clock does not go back, it stays, and and are stable
at 410 Mhz.

Martin.

Are you using CoolBit?
If so, have you enable a check in "Apply these settings at startup"?

If no, please provide those detail and specific. Sorry, my ESP abilities
seem to be not working and or my third eye can not see your display from
where I am. Probably your location is just too far away.

CapFusion,...

I am using ForceWare CoolBit, isnt it the same?
"Apply these settings at startup" are enabled...

Martin.

I do not have any good answer for that.
If coolbit is set to "apply setting...." is check, it should have this
setting when bootup to Windows. I assume it can be the setting maybe too
high? Mine will keep the setting after reboot.

CapFusion,...

Old October 25th 04, 10:06 PM
CapFusion

"Pete D" wrote in message

"CapFusion" wrote in message

"MartinKnud" wrote in message
. ..
When i restart my computer, memoryclock always go back
to default 1000 Mhz. How can that be?
It runs stable at 1050 Mhz.
Core clock does not go back, it stays, and and are stable
at 410 Mhz.

Martin.

Are you using CoolBit?
If so, have you enable a check in "Apply these settings at startup"?

If no, please provide those detail and specific. Sorry, my ESP abilities
seem to be not working and or my third eye can not see your display from
where I am. Probably your location is just too far away.

CapFusion,...

Come on CF, concentrate...........................

Too hard to penetrate through all this inferences.

CapFusion,...