CompUSA PNY 6800GT for $399 including Doom 3

Old August 15th 04, 10:34 PM
John Lewis

Default CompUSA PNY 6800GT for $399 including Doom 3

This might be a good deal except for the dread word "PNY"

Better also buy the CompUSA "no--questions-asked" replacement
warranty if you go for this deal. Do not expect any sympathy from
our Chinese friends at PNY.

John Lewis

Old August 16th 04, 03:25 AM
Jeff B

John Lewis wrote:
This might be a good deal except for the dread word "PNY"

It would be an even better deal if Compusa actually had any to sell,
which they don't.

Jeff B

Old August 16th 04, 03:29 AM
ccs

"Jeff B" wrote in message
newsWUTc.264631$%_6.38809@attbi_s01...

John Lewis wrote:
This might be a good deal except for the dread word "PNY"

It would be an even better deal if Compusa actually had any to sell,
which they don't.

Jeff B

Is that why there were 20 on the shelf at my local CompUSA?

Old August 16th 04, 05:14 AM
Jeff B

John Lewis wrote:

This might be a good deal except for the dread word "PNY"

It would be an even better deal if Compusa actually had any to sell,
which they don't.

Jeff B

Is that why there were 20 on the shelf at my local CompUSA?

LOL! Yeah, I just checked my local store....109 in the display case...
and for only $37.00 each...honest, not makig this up.

Old August 16th 04, 05:16 AM
Jeff B

Tom wrote:

I just checked online and they have them for sale there.

I've been checking all day, and all day they have *no*
6800GTs/6800u to sell.

Jeff B

Old August 16th 04, 07:05 PM
John Lewis

On Mon, 16 Aug 2004 04:14:51 GMT, Jeff B wrote:

John Lewis wrote:

This might be a good deal except for the dread word "PNY"

It would be an even better deal if Compusa actually had any to sell,
which they don't.

Jeff B

Is that why there were 20 on the shelf at my local CompUSA?

LOL! Yeah, I just checked my local store....109 in the display case...
and for only $37.00 each...honest, not makig this up.

I suggest that you run to your bank, borrow the money,
buy the complete stock and sell it on Ebay. Honest, no
making this up either.

John Lewis

Old August 17th 04, 03:35 AM
ELVIS2000

On Mon, 16 Aug 2004 04:14:51 GMT, Jeff B wrote:

LOL! Yeah, I just checked my local store....109 in the display case...
and for only $37.00 each...honest, not makig this up.

I'd have bought all 109 and put them up on ebay.