on-line games

Old August 11th 04, 10:23 PM
OZMAN

Default on-line games

Hey I'm looking for a new online 3d shooter. My current favorite is MOHAA.
I've tried Call of Duty it's a great single player game but I don't like the
multiplayer. Battlefield 1942 never did much for me either. Any
suggestions would be appreciated.

Ozman

Old August 12th 04, 02:57 AM
Mr. Brian Allen

Hey I'm looking for a new online 3d shooter. My current favorite is
MOHAA.
I've tried Call of Duty it's a great single player game but I don't like
the
multiplayer. Battlefield 1942 never did much for me either. Any
suggestions would be appreciated.

Try Return to Castle Wolfenstein : Enemy Territory.

Old August 12th 04, 04:16 AM
PRIVATE1964

Try DOD a half life mod.
Old August 12th 04, 02:03 PM
Leon Smith

"OZMAN" wrote in message
Hey I'm looking for a new online 3d shooter. My current favorite is
MOHAA.
I've tried Call of Duty it's a great single player game but I don't like
the
multiplayer. Battlefield 1942 never did much for me either. Any
suggestions would be appreciated.

Ozman

I play a lot of Halo on-line. Halo CE is available now too, which promises
to provide a more customisable Halo engine for PC players.