V9520 FX5200 Help

Old January 15th 04, 01:20 PM
dino

Default V9520 FX5200 Help

video cards do not do sound..sound cards do...RCA ports on the graphics card
would be for video..so you probably have to run leads to the sound
inputs..or put a TV tuner card in..

Old January 15th 04, 03:21 PM
Go Figure

"Heinz" wrote in message ...
Hello,

I was hoping someone can tell me how to get the sound to work on this thing?
I have installed the Home Theater software and can watch tv but cannot hear
any sound. Is there anything else i need to hook up in order to hear audio?
Do i have to use RCA cables going from my tv to my vid card inputs? If this
is the case, what if i don't have RCA ports on my old school tv? Any help
would be appreciated...

Thank you

Ok, that is just stupid, did you even bother to RTFM!?!?!?!

Old January 16th 04, 01:52 AM
Mangyrat

a cable that runs from the TV card sound out to sound card input

FIGHT BACK AGAINST SPAM!
http://mail.giantcompany.com

"Johnny" wrote in message
My sound works with everything else on the computer....When in lauch the
home theatre software i can view tv but no sound...Do i have to plug
something into my sound card?