Heat problem with my GeForce FX 5200 Ultra

Old December 4th 03, 09:32 PM
MKSheppard

Default Heat problem with my GeForce FX 5200 Ultra

It seems that when I install and run my 52.16 Detoantor drivers, the
board temperature keeps rising, even when I'm doing nothing but
looking at the screen, currently, it's 59 C, and I'm doing simple
2D graphics.

Now, When I downgrade back to my 44.xxx series drivers, my 5200 Ultra
runs at a cool 42 C, and only goes up in heat when I play games, and not by
much....

So what the hell is going on here?

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
K7S5A v3.1 + Ati 128 Ultra 32m = problem LH Ati Videocards 3 December 24th 03 04:42 AM
GeForce FX 5200 span mode fails DirectDraw v9.0b? HarryCoin Nvidia Videocards 0 September 22nd 03 05:27 PM
Cooling Questions Peter Cavan General 35 September 2nd 03 06:42 AM
rather straightforward heat problem Jan Biel General 3 August 25th 03 08:14 PM
HELP!!! GEFORCE FX 5200 rob Nvidia Videocards 1 July 18th 03 02:32 PM