How can I report this Bug to NVidia Update 2

Old November 14th 03, 08:23 PM

Default How can I report this Bug to NVidia Update 2

Do you still have the problem if you install the latest motherboard chipset
drivers?

regards

"william bell" wrote in message

Need to report this Bug to Nvidia.

XP Driver Bug.
XP Driver Bug, needs reporting.?

This could be a Driver Bug that might need reporting to Nvidia.

Even now with the latest 52.70 Drivers.

And the Bug has been tested on 3 PC systems and you do not need a LCD to

test
this Bug, just use the colour correction and adjust, lower one of the

colours
a little.

I have a Hitachi 17" LCD monitor CML174B and due to the very slight blue

cast,
have set the blue channel (Brightness) for colour correction a very small
amount.

Using the DVI input to the monitor.

But this causes problems with some games, like Dudgeon Siege, Need for

Speed
2, Humvee, and Now Nosferatu, lots of Blue graphics in the dark black

parts
of the images, other games are ok.

If I don't use the colour correction, no problem and only happens with XP.

I have tried a number of other games and do not get this problem, even the
Intro of Dungeon Siege shows it up.

No problem with Win98se when using colour correction.

And using DX9b

Old November 15th 03, 03:36 PM
Granulated

On Fri, 14 Nov 2003 20:23:35 +0100 "B" meeped :

Do you still have the problem if you install the latest motherboard chipset
drivers?

regards

I dont think its a bug ???

Just poor implementation ???