Poor Saps

Old September 15th 03, 03:24 AM
hal9k

Default Poor Saps

I've got a 9700 card if anyone is intersted... in running HL2 that is.
Old September 15th 03, 03:44 AM
Tom

"hal9k" wrote in message
I've got a 9700 card if anyone is intersted... in running HL2 that is.

I'll give you a 5 out of 10 on the troll-o-meter.

You'll have to try better - use the term nvidiot or something immensely
clever like that.

Tom

Old September 15th 03, 10:49 AM
Morgan

I'll give you a 5 out of 10 on the troll-o-meter.

Why not 10 out of 10 because after all he has provoked you to respond, oh
and me

--
Regards

Morgan

Old September 15th 03, 12:30 PM
spamtrap@localhost

On Mon, 15 Sep 2003 10:49:34 +0100, "Morgan" wrote:

Why not 10 out of 10 because after all he has provoked you to respond, oh
and me

You need to stick around on Usenet a lot longer if you think that was
a remotely good troll.
Help make Usenet a better place:
Don't top post. Trim your messages to include only relevent text.
Old September 15th 03, 01:32 PM
ginfest

"hal9k" wrote in message
I've got a 9700 card if anyone is intersted... in running HL2 that is.

Jeeze, not happy spamming Hocp with 10,000+ troll posts, now has to do it
here?

LOL

---

Old September 15th 03, 09:11 PM
Bratboy

hehe, Im sorry I finally jumped the Nvidia train for ATI myself but still
that was just mean.

Old September 15th 03, 11:19 PM
Tom

"Morgan" wrote in message
I'll give you a 5 out of 10 on the troll-o-meter.

Why not 10 out of 10 because after all he has provoked you to respond, oh
and me

You don't have to be a 10 out of 10 troll to get me to respond.

He didn't even evoke any emotions from me other than to write a message
telling him to work harder at his trolling. If he were better at it, I'd
probably be writing him an email slamming his intelligence, among other
things, thus indicating I was really ****ed off.

That's the sign of a troll doing his work :P

Tom

Old September 16th 03, 11:17 AM
hal9k

Sorry guys...cheap shot. I've been an nVidia fan for years. I hope the
50.xx drivers solves the HL2 issues.

On Mon, 15 Sep 2003 12:32:31 GMT, "ginfest"
wrote:

.. .

Old September 17th 03, 12:10 AM
First of One

Why would anyone do that, when a cheap 9500 Pro has a good chance of being
modded? :-P

--
First of One
Formula SAE Racing: http://fsae.utoronto.ca/

Old September 17th 03, 12:55 AM
ho alexandre

First of One wrote:
Why would anyone do that, when a cheap 9500 Pro has a good chance of being
modded? :-P

good luck in your quest for a 9500Pro today !

--
XandreX
/I'm that kind of people your parents warned you about/