Anybody has the ASUS V9280 Ti4200 128MB? and NEWEGG

Old September 13th 03, 08:05 PM
Y.C.

Default Anybody has the ASUS V9280 Ti4200 128MB? and NEWEGG

Does anybody have the ASUS V9280 Ti4200 128MB?
My card doesn't work well with my pc system.
At times the following things will happen.

1. Images on monitor are stretched and distorted.
2. Images on monitor are superimposed on each other multiple times.

I ordered this card from WWW.NEWEGG.COM They told me I can get a
"replacement/repair" So I am going to send this card back. I have
two quesions,

1. Does this card's accessaries including a black color cable for TV
OUTPUT? Two ends of this cable are different. (Sorry I don't know the
technical term and how to describe well.) One end is like the PS2
mouse connector to the MB. The other end is like the small long
narrow (round end) connector.... I don't know if this cable belonged
to my ASUS p4p800 Motherboard or something else. I can't fidn the
accessaries inforamtion on their website.

2. When newegg told me "replacement / repair" Does that mean they are
going to send me a new one to repalce the one I have now?

Thank you.

Sincerely,

YC
Old September 14th 03, 01:32 AM
Me

Sounds like your having problems due to the way your monitor handles the
video card refresh rates and resolutions.

What make of monitor do you have ?

om...

Old September 14th 03, 01:56 PM
[]V[] e g a []V[] a d

"Y.C." schreef in bericht
om...
Does anybody have the ASUS V9280 Ti4200 128MB?
My card doesn't work well with my pc system.
At times the following things will happen.

1. Images on monitor are stretched and distorted.
2. Images on monitor are superimposed on each other multiple times.

I ordered this card from WWW.NEWEGG.COM They told me I can get a
"replacement/repair" So I am going to send this card back. I have
two quesions,

1. Does this card's accessaries including a black color cable for TV
OUTPUT?

Yes! One end is Video-out (goes in connector on card) Other end looks like
this (o) and plugs into A/V in on your TV, VCR,...

But when YOU keep it safe, THEY can't loose it... ;-)

2. When newegg told me "replacement / repair" Does that mean they are
going to send me a new one to repalce the one I have now?

Ask them...

Good luck!

Leo

Old September 15th 03, 01:54 AM
J.Clarke

On 13 Sep 2003 12:05:48 -0700
(Y.C.) wrote:

[...]

I've only had to return one item purchased from newegg, and that one
they replaced with new. YMMV.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

YC

--John
(was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)
Old September 16th 03, 04:32 AM
Y.C.

Thank you for everyone's helpful responses. I am going to send out
the NewEgg as I mentioned. I was thinking if that is my monitor's
issue also. My monitor is Dell D1025TM. Too old for my new
system?........