Clone?

Old September 10th 03, 12:50 AM
Big F'N Deal

Default Clone?

As you can see from the list below, I have an MSI GeForce4 Ti4200 VTD128
(oc'd to 320MHz/601MHz), and I have a standard 17" CRT monitor connected to
the VGA connector and a TV connected to the s-video output. I can have my
desktop extend over both monitors, but cannot figure out how to get my TV to
be a clone of the VGA monitor.

I am running the NVIDIA Display Driver for Windows 2000/XP version 43.45,
03/20/2003.

Thanx,

BigFNDeal

--
ASUS A7N8X Deluxe rev2.0 Demoulous Uber Bios 1005
Athlon XP 1700+ T'bred B running 12 x 173 (~2.1 GHz) @ 1.6volt
512 Corsair TwinX 2700LL 2-2-2-5
WinXP Pro SP1
CM Aero 7+ w/ Arctic Ceramique
Microcool North Pole w/ Arctic Ceramique
Southbridge w/ generic heatsink
Serial ATA chip w/ heatsink
All Mosfets w/ Microcool heatsinks
TDK 40x12x40 CDRW / JVC LiteOn 16X DVD-Rom
Western Digital 120GB Serial ATA
Sony FDD
MSI GeForce4 Ti4200 VTD128 (oc'd to 320MHz/601MHz)
2x 53CFM Mechatronics intake fans
2x 32.5CFM Sunbeam CCFL exhaust fans
Vantec ION 400W PSU w/ two fans

Old September 12th 03, 05:42 PM
Anybody

go to nView Display mode in the advanced options and click on Clone in the
nView modes.

"Big F'N Deal" wrote in message
[...]

Clone IDE to SATA hard drive TOM B WILSON Homebuilt PC's 3 October 2nd 04 09:46 PM
Need different resolutions in Clone mode-9800 Pro Mike T Ati Videocards 2 September 1st 04 03:55 AM
isolating new clone drive for 1st bootup Timothy Daniels General 86 February 29th 04 03:37 PM
clone harddisk Ralph Mowery General 1 August 24th 03 12:40 AM
XP and G400 : How to activate "Dual Head Clone" ? [email protected] Matrox Videocards 7 August 5th 03 11:27 PM