Asus v9520 video in

Old September 6th 03, 09:01 AM
Richard Jønvåg

Default Asus v9520 video in

Hello.

I just upgraded to the asus 45.23 driver with the standard wdm driver.

But when connecting through svhs into the "black box", i get a lot of
flickering in the asus digital vcr program.

Any tips of getting rid of that, or is it a bug in the 45.23 driver ??

Richard

Old September 7th 03, 09:30 AM

I get the same horrible flicker with the ASUS VCR prog on a composite input
with the 45.23 installed. Only affects viewing and the recording is OK.

Other programs aren't affected either for viewing or recording.

A shame as I quite liked the video wallpaper facility.

Give it a week or two and there will be yet another driver update out. There
is an updated Nvidia VIVO WDM driver out, 2.09, I've not tried it yet.

Go to http://www.ivmm.com/download_inno3d.html and look in the downloads.

Mega

Old September 7th 03, 09:33 AM

I do have the ASUS V9520 Video Suite in one PC. I've got an ordinary Inno3D
Fx5200 in another.

Mega

Old September 7th 03, 06:51 PM
Richard Jønvåg

skrev i melding
m...
I get the same horrible flicker with the ASUS VCR prog on a composite

input
with the 45.23 installed. Only affects viewing and the recording is OK.

Other programs aren't affected either for viewing or recording.

A shame as I quite liked the video wallpaper facility.

Give it a week or two and there will be yet another driver update out.

There
is an updated Nvidia VIVO WDM driver out, 2.09, I've not tried it yet.

Go to http://www.ivmm.com/download_inno3d.html and look in the downloads.

Mega

I changed back to 44.71 and the problem went away..

havent tried the new wdm-driver yet, but this is really bad from Asus. One
should expect quality :-(

Richard

Old September 7th 03, 09:09 PM

On 7-Sep-2003, "Richard Jønvåg" wrote:

skrev i melding
m...
I get the same horrible flicker with the ASUS VCR prog on a composite

input
with the 45.23 installed. Only affects viewing and the recording is OK.

Other programs aren't affected either for viewing or recording.

A shame as I quite liked the video wallpaper facility.

Give it a week or two and there will be yet another driver update out.

There
is an updated Nvidia VIVO WDM driver out, 2.09, I've not tried it yet.

Go to http://www.ivmm.com/download_inno3d.html and look in the
downloads.

Mega

I changed back to 44.71 and the problem went away..

havent tried the new wdm-driver yet, but this is really bad from Asus. One
should expect quality :-(

Richard

The 45.23 drivers have cured flickering and missing textures in D3D with
several games including Unreal Tournament 2003.

I'm sure they will get it right one day. The trouble is I'll have probably
thrown the cards in the bin by then!!

It isn't very good.

Mega

Newest Asus Video Driver v56.55 Doesn't Allow 85 Hz Refresh Rate Anonymous Asus Motherboards 10 December 11th 04 10:17 AM
Asus V9520 Magic Bonobo Overclocking 11 October 8th 04 07:16 PM
Asus A7V8X and ATI Radeon - problem with warm reboot, no video signal Bernd Asus Motherboards 1 October 15th 03 04:49 PM
New Asus P4P800 Deluxe - No video at all? Joe Greenman Asus Motherboards 10 October 6th 03 06:16 PM
Windows XP & ASUS V7700 (GeForce 2) video card Lance DeVooght Nvidia Videocards 0 July 4th 03 07:40 PM