What `DUEL HEAD` cards are there on the market? [SEE INSIDE for DETAILS] TIA.

Old August 11th 03, 07:29 AM
Chimera

Default What `DUEL HEAD` cards are there on the market? [SEE INSIDE for DETAILS] TIA.

Dual not Duel.

but I like the mental image of two monitors going the hack on each other!

Old August 11th 03, 09:42 AM
Bigguy

Matrox Parhelia... http://www.matrox.com/mga/products/parhelia/128mb.cfm
nothing comes close.... ;-)

Price is a bit higher than your limit (GB£255ish) but it is the DBs....
http://www.google.dealtime.co.uk/xPC-Matrox_Parhelia

http://www.dabs.com/matrox/matrox.as...1&refererid=ZD

Guy

[ P.B.S.] wrote:
WHAT fast graphis cards support `DUEL HEAD` so i can use 2 monitors
for music production and video editing ?

I currently have a G-force 2, by ELSA with a NVIDIA chipset. so its
time to upgrade.

IM in the UK, and would spend upto about £120 [maybe abit more for
theright card, ie + another £20 - £50.]

Must be fast for games too!....
Im a comlpete novice with graphics cards, im a musicain, but would
like the card to have:

1- Digital video in so i can input my digital camcorder into my PC and
edit the result. [i have Adobe PREMIER] would i get any other
software with the card?

2- **DUEL MONITOR** suppot [i need more desktop space for my music
sequencing--ESSENTIAL]

3-- Fast for the latest games [don`t need the very latest, but good &
fasy enough to last for quite a while

+ possibly the ability to watch TV, and maybe Digital radio, etc

ALSO not too expensive...

Any help would be very welcome.

-=GaZ=-

Old August 11th 03, 04:50 PM
neopolaris

http://www.realtimesoft.com/multimon go there for lots of good info on
multi-monitor setups.

neopolaris

Old August 11th 03, 07:41 PM
[ P.B.S.]

Funny guys.

But thanks for all the help

-=GaZ=-

On Mon, 11 Aug 2003 11:50:06 -0400, "neopolaris" . wrote:

http://www.realtimesoft.com/multimon go there for lots of good info on
multi-monitor setups.

neopolaris

.. .