Geforce3 Ti200 drivers

Old August 9th 03, 02:01 PM
Nick Funk

Default Geforce3 Ti200 drivers

I just upgraded to WinXP and noticed that Microsoft installed their own
video drivers. What is the best version of drivers for my Geforce3 Ti200.

Abit KT333 Dragon Ultra
512 DDR 2700
Win XP

Any information is greatly appreciated!

Old August 9th 03, 02:32 PM
sdfsafg

http://www.nvidia.com/object/winxp-2k_archive.html

Choose Detonator 30.82. They are the best for your card.

Old August 10th 03, 02:05 AM

Hi can I just ask - is there a reason those dets are better than say
44.03??? Just curious as I have the same card and would like to make sure I
am getting the best ot of it.

Regards

Daniel Yates

--
[NBS]Druidwitch
http://www.nbsnipers.com

Old August 10th 03, 09:23 AM
sdgsdf

Det 30.82 is an extremely stable and compliant release. The benefits in the
later drivers are mostly for later cards like GF4 and GF FX, and they tend
to be less stable. So if you have a GF3 card, pick the best, mature set of
drivers for a GF3, which is det 30.82. If you have a GF FX, go for the 40
and 50 series of dets.

Old August 10th 03, 01:28 PM
Courseyauto

41.09
Old August 10th 03, 04:24 PM
neopolaris

I agree. The 30.82 give me zero problems and are fast. These are highly
recommended drivers for GF3 users with W2kPro. 40.72 drivers are my 2nd
choice.

neopolaris