Which one????

Old July 3rd 03, 08:15 PM
Strontium

Default Which one????

Seeing as the FX5900 is about $100 more, I'd say you are a troll. Just my
guess.

-
kindra stood up, at show-n-tell, and said:

The ATI Radion 9800 pro or the fx 5900 ultra. Cos I'm gonna get one
of these but don't know which one, Also when is the 5900 ultra
available ??.
Many thanks,

K.........................

--
Strontium

"I thought I'd lost you, somewhere. But you were, never, really ever
there at all. And, I want to get free..."

Old July 3rd 03, 08:35 PM
kindra

troll no good job yes :- duh - dummy.

Old July 3rd 03, 09:30 PM
W????n S.

"kindra" wrote in message
troll no good job yes :- duh - dummy.

google

Old July 3rd 03, 11:17 PM
Lee

Read the review here from Toms Hardware site
http://www6.tomshardware.com/graphic...512/index.html

On Thu, 3 Jul 2003 19:40:49 +0100, "kindra"
had the will to write:

The ATI Radion 9800 pro or the fx 5900 ultra. Cos I'm gonna get one of these
but don't know which one, Also when is the 5900 ultra available ??.
Many thanks,

----
Lee
Old July 4th 03, 06:17 PM
kindra

Thankyou Lee at least there's one here with a bit if input...
cheers m8