|If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.|
||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
Abit Siluro Ti4200x8 64MB - Question
I just bought this Abit Siluro Ti4200x8 64MB Card $89.00
In the features it said,
- Microsoft DirectX® 8.1 or lower optimizations and support
- API support: Complete DirectX Support, including DirectX 9.0 and
lower, and Full OpenGL 1.3 support
- Support operation system under Windows® XP/2000/ME/98
- Siluro GF4 Ti4200-8X 3D Graphics Accelerator Card
- CD Driver & Siluro DVD4 software/Siluro Software Album
- S-Video/RCA adaptor
- S-Video Extended Cable
- Composite (RCA) Extended Cable
- DVI to D-Sub adapter
Doesn't this state that it has Dx9 Support?
It was the only one, I found the stated this!
I have been told no Ti4200 cards support Dx9?
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Question about Memory In ABIT IT& Max and BD7- Raid||Kristy||Abit Motherboards||2||January 23rd 04 01:35 AM|
|Abit RAID question||John||General||2||January 1st 04 05:19 PM|
|Abit motherboard compatibility question||jeffc||Homebuilt PC's||0||October 31st 03 07:33 PM|
|abit nf7-s question||Doughnut||Overclocking AMD Processors||4||August 15th 03 08:54 PM|
|ABIT Nf7-s Question||Doughnut||Overclocking AMD Processors||1||August 13th 03 03:25 PM|