Please give your opinion

Old June 26th 03, 02:39 PM
neopolaris

Default Please give your opinion

The GF4MX you mentioned has the edge on the 7500 because it's a little
faster. I would save a bit more and get a Gainward GF3ti200.

"RHD" wrote in message ...
I am looking to buy a new video card

Please give your opinion on these 2 video cards and why one would be

better
than the other.

They are about the same price at Newegg. ($45.00)

Transcend ATI Radeon 7500 64MB CRT+DVI+TV 4X AGP - RETAIL

or

VGA CHAINTECH GEFORCE4 MX440 SE 64MB 4X APG VGA & TV-OUT. RETAIL BOX

Your imput is appreciated and thanks in advance,

RHD

Old June 26th 03, 11:18 PM
Jef

faster. I would save a bit more and get a Gainward GF3ti200.

I fully agree with that. A GF3 is much, much better than an MX or the ATI
You mentioned!

Good luck and let us know what You bought, I'm curious!

Greetings,
René

25% OFF ALL DELL ORDERS THROUGH ME! JUST CONTACT ME TO SET IT UP! I get a great discount so I'm offering all DELL orders at 25% off. All you have to do is find out what you want, and contact me. Once your payment is recieved I will give you your of BassArt32 General 0 October 13th 04 06:21 AM
Motherboard Opinion Soyo P41-845PE Moderately Confused Overclocking 5 May 26th 04 11:44 AM
Power Supplies - Can anyone offer a quality opinion on Ultra Power Supplies please? - TIA Pete Overclocking AMD Processors 8 February 2nd 04 10:22 AM
Mobo Opinion Matt McKnight General 2 December 18th 03 06:49 AM
how to give energy to USB devices? with notebook off!!! andrea rossi General 10 September 12th 03 08:54 PM