Game gamma not working

Old September 17th 03, 02:04 AM
JT

Default Game gamma not working

I just installed a 9800 pro and the game gamma does not seem to have any
effect. If the game itself has a gamma setting it's not really a problem,
but the 3dmark benchmarks and the new Aquamark are a tad dark(I can see the
demo okay) and the game gamma does not do anything to help as I've stated.
Can anyone offer a suggestion for this? I have the latest Catalyst drivers
along with the latest ATI Control Panel.

TIA......

Old September 17th 03, 06:04 AM
SpaceWalker

I noticed that too...

But adjusting the gamma from inside of AM3 worked for me...

Old September 17th 03, 06:36 AM
JT

Actually, if I adjust the gamma from inside AM3, the demo gets lighter but
the actual benchmark does not. At least I can see the eye
candy.....lol......I did manage to get the Rage 3D brightness hotkey working
in the ATI Caves demo so it does work in some applications at least.