Geforce 5200 FX vs ATI Radeon 9700 PRO

Old July 9th 03, 08:15 PM
Jimbo

Default Geforce 5200 FX vs ATI Radeon 9700 PRO

Hello everybody,

I have recently bought Geforce 5200 FX... -- Excelent card

I also tried Radeon 9700 PRO it really really sucked!

Go buy Geforce!

Best Reagrds
-Jimbo

Old July 9th 03, 08:24 PM
aep@nospam writeme.com

On Wed, 09 Jul 2003 19:15:52 GMT, "Jimbo" wrote:

Hello everybody,

Hello troll!

I have recently bought Geforce 5200 FX... -- Excelent card

I also tried Radeon 9700 PRO it really really sucked!

Go buy Geforce!

As someone who has owned every generation of GF card, I bought a 9700
Pro, which coincidentally arrived today, and it is a very nice card.
Wherever you stand on the NVidia vs ATI argument, to say a 5200 is
"excelent" *cringe* shows how much you really know about the state of
the graphics card market.

Andrew.
Old July 9th 03, 11:41 PM
Anders Albrechtsen

"Jimbo" wrote in message
Hello everybody,

I have recently bought Geforce 5200 FX... -- Excelent card

I also tried Radeon 9700 PRO it really really sucked!

Go buy Geforce!

Anyone who claims an FX 5200 is superior to a Radeon 9700 Pro is a mental
case.
---
Anders

Old July 10th 03, 12:05 AM
bandit

I,ve owned nothing but geforce cards in the past "dumbo" my last one
was a geforce ti 4600, but i have to say my ati 9700 pro blows all the
geforce cards i had away,they don't even compare

Old July 10th 03, 12:24 AM
Mitch_A

TROLL ALERT!

Sadly some poor newb may actually believe this retard.

Mitch

Old July 10th 03, 06:24 PM
Tim Miser

"Jimbo" wrote in message
Hello everybody,

I have recently bought Geforce 5200 FX... -- Excelent card

I also tried Radeon 9700 PRO it really really sucked!

Go buy Geforce!

I'd rather have a card that sucks before I'd buy one that blows. (5800FX)

Old July 17th 03, 10:49 PM
Mike Cross

"Jimbo" wrote in message
Hello everybody,

I have recently bought Geforce 5200 FX... -- Excelent card

I also tried Radeon 9700 PRO it really really sucked!

Go buy Geforce!

You talk much ****e my friend.

Best Reagrds
-Jimbo

Old July 18th 03, 04:15 AM
E R

Total crap. My 9600 Pro works just fine with my machine
Eliot
ASUS P4T533C/ATI Radeon 9700 Pro

Old July 18th 03, 04:50 AM
Chimera

Mike Cross wrote:
"Jimbo" wrote in message
Hello everybody,

I have recently bought Geforce 5200 FX... -- Excelent card

I also tried Radeon 9700 PRO it really really sucked!

troll bait.

Old July 19th 03, 12:15 AM
Crash7

On Fri, 18 Jul 2003 03:50:55 GMT, "Chimera" wrote:

Mike Cross wrote:
"Jimbo" wrote in message
Hello everybody,

I have recently bought Geforce 5200 FX... -- Excelent card

I also tried Radeon 9700 PRO it really really sucked!

troll bait.

I should certainly hope so. No one could possibly be that stupid.

Crash7
remove x's from address to email